Unity Bank is one of the commercial banks in Nigeria offering their customers easy Cardless withdrawal on all Quickteller enabled ATMs.
Unity Bank Cardless Withdrawal using USSD Code
Most cardless withdrawals are initiated using the Banks USSD code for transactions or mobile apps.
But basically in this guide, we will only cover the USSD code method. It’s pretty fast and can be used by anyone with a basic to smart mobile phone.
Cardless ATM withdrawal steps
- To get started, dial *322*215*8*Amount#. If you’d like to withdraw 10,000, simply dial in this format *322*215*8*10000#.
- Follow the onscreen guide to generate OTP
- Get to the nearest ATM to you complete the withdrawal process
- On the ATM, Select Paycode Cashout as form of transaction
- Key in your 8 to 14-digit pay code, also the amount you’d like to cash
- Enter your ATM 4 digit pin
- Have the cash!
That’s how to withdraw cash without your ATM if you’re a Unity Bank customer.