Polaris Bank is one of the many banks in Nigeria offering Cardless withdrawal, which means that you can withdraw cash from any Polaris bank ATM without your debit card.
Once you have your SIM registered with Polaris, just log on and use their smart code for it!
It’s easy to carry out a cardless withdrawal from Polaris Bank. All you need is your registered mobile phone and SIM card!
For those who are new to this, here’s how it works: following these simple steps below,
That’s right; no more waiting around for pesky cards at ATMs or having them swiped away while making purchases – everything can be done quickly through NFC technology (near field communication).
This makes hacking impossible because thieves cannot access any records remotely without physical contact with their target phones as well as personal identification numbers that differ between individuals’ devices.
A customer can make a withdrawal of up to N20,000 from the ATM without using their card. It works for ATMs with Quickteller enabled.
POLARIS BANK CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL VIA USSD CODE
You can make a cardless withdrawal at Polaris Bank by using the Polaris Bank USSD code following the steps below:
- Dial *322*Amount# to withdraw the desired amount. If you want to cash out 10,000, dial *322*10000#
- Follow the onscreen instruction to get your OTP-One Time Paycode
- Proceed to any Polaris Bank ATM to make withdrawals
- On the ATM machine, Select Paycode
- Key in the reference code given
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Enter your 4 digit ATM pin
- Get your Cash.
- Simple, right? That’s the simple process to get cash from Polaris Bank without ATM.