How to Check your WAEC Result without Scratch Card in 2021
Table of Contents
Can you check your WAEC result without Scratch card? Read on to find out more.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has made available a Shortcode service that makes it possible for you to check your WAEC result on mobile via Short Messaging Services (SMS).
Follow the below steps to check your WAEC result on mobile without Data:
How to Check WAEC Result without Scratch Card
We get asked a lot on our social media about stuff like how to check WAEC result without a scratch, without a PIN, some even search without a registration number.
The fact be told, no matter what method you want to use to check your WAEC result; be it online on the dedicated WAEC result checker portal or on VIA USSD code on mobile, you will still need your scratch card PIN, examination number and exam year.
These are the three inseparable elements you will need to check your WAEC result, so literally, there is not a way to check your WAEC result without Scratch card or Without PIN.
How to check WAEC results on a mobile phone without data?
Send an SMS in this format ========>> WAECExamNoPIN*ExamYear to the shortcode number 32327, It works on all 4 major telcos in Nigeria, MTN, Glo, 9mobile, and Airtel. 30 naira service charge applies.
The correct format is given below:
Note: it is important that you follow the correct format given above so your message can go through, there is no space in between, all things typed together without space.
- 2. Patiently wait while your result is delivered to you via SMS inbox on your mobile phone.
Please note that the Shortcode Service cost N30, so be sure to have up to 30 Naira as your credit balance on your mobile before checking your result.
If you don’t have a PIN already, not to worry you can buy a WAEC result PIN online, check out the guide below on how to do that.
How to buy WAEC Result checker PIN onlineVIA VT Pass website
Did you know you can as well check your WAEC results VIA VTPass website online? YES! You can follow these simple steps to do that, however, pls be informed that you will need an internet connection to use this method as VT Pass is an online payment provider and the process can only be done by visiting their website.
- Open your mobile browser and visit https://vtpass.com/waec-result
- In the Exam type tab, select WASSCE
- Key in your phone number and Email Address
- Enter the number of PIN you want to buy
- Pay 900 for the by entering your credit card details
- You will be sent your result checker PIN
How to Check WAEC Result VIA Waecdirect Website on your Mobile Phone
- First visit, https://www.waecdirect.org/ OR http://resultchecker.waecnigeria.org/ on your internet-connected mobile phone
- Key in your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. ( 7-Digit center number, 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Supply the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2005
- Choose the Examination Type
- Key in the e-PIN Voucher Number (bought from VT Pass or any other outlets)
- Supply the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
- Click on the Submit button
- Patiently wait for your result to be shown on the next window
- Save by downloading or Print out your result