Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography: Age, Omega Fire Ministries, Wife-Lizzy, Net Worth
Table of Contents
- Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Profile and Life History
- Wiki Data
- Educational Background | Books
- How he Started Omega Fire Ministries
- Prophesies of Apostle Johnson Suleman
- Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Marriage: Wife | Children
- Contacts | Facebook | Instagram | Website | Phone number
- Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Net Worth 2021
Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Profile and Life History
The call to serve in the Lord’s vineyard is a one which is a function of predestination and not by accident. Anyone cannot wake up all of a sudden and claim he has been called; it is a destiny that manifests in various ways before it is understood and followed.
There have been claims about the manifestation of the power of God and prophecies done through one of the popular preachers in Nigeria, Apostle Johnson Suleman. Some of his prophecies have come through, but some are yet to come.
To the efficacy of his ministry, we remain indifferent but concern ourselves in the meantime with the biography of this preacher, Apostle Johnson Suleman. Also covered in this article is not just the biography of Apostle Suleman, but also about his family and some prophesies he has made.
- Name: Apostle Johnson Suleman
- Place of Birth: Benin City
- Date of Birth: March 24, 1971.
- Age: 48 Years Old (March 2021)
- Parents: Imoudu Sule
- Profession: Televangelist & Author
- Marital Status: Married
- Spouse: Lizzy Johnson Suleman
- Children: Divine Johnson-Suleman
- Net Worth: $1.2 Million
Apostle Suleman was born into a Muslim family sometime in the ’70s in the city of Benin. It is told that some days after his birth, some Prophets came from Warri Delta State to Benin to deliver a message they claimed came from God.
The message said that a prophet of God has been born and that he will serve God in the name of Jesus Christ. Apostle Suleman’s parents being Muslim did not pay attention to the prophecy because they did not want their son to have a change of faith.
Growing up, Suleman went to Mosque with his father and performed his Islamic rites. With time, his attitude towards the faith started changing. He now paid little attention to their Islamic practices and felt it was not his true calling. Of course, he sought for light in the direction he felt was his calling was; he left the Islamic faith.
Educational Background | Books
Apostle Suleman’s love for education pushed him to study Mass Communication. He also has a Doctorate Degree in Philosophy. Though his broad knowledge, he has published many Christian books.
How he Started Omega Fire Ministries
Apostle Johnson Suleman is today a Nigerian Televangelist. From 1994, this young man served as an Assistant Pastor in the Armor of God Church in Lagos. In 2004, the burning fire to spread the word of God pushed him to open his own ministry, Omega Fire Ministries.
Being the founder, Apostle Johnson Suleman is currently the Senior Pastor and the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, a church which its headquarters is in Auchi, Edo state.
Prophesies of Apostle Johnson Suleman
Apostle Johnson Suleman came to limelight when he came through with his numerous controversial prophesies. Some of these prophesies have come through, while some are yet to see the light of the day.
- He had prophesied that the Nigeria President, Muhammadu Buhari will face so many impeachment threats.
- He also prophesied that enormous fire explosions will happen in Abuja.
- He had earlier prophesied that Donald Trump, the American President will face serious impeachment threat and the member so the Congress will have contrasting opinions on his presidency.
- He said Buhari will have to pay a lot of attention to his health, while on the seat.
- He had seen and prophesied that MTN and Globacom will be at loggerhead at a time.
- He also prophesied that MMM will deceive many Nigerians; as such there would be many court cases.
- The above we can say they have come through; but what about those that have not manifested? Like these:
- He prophesied that Nigeria will survive many serial bombings
- He had prophesied that the economy of Nigeria will be better in 2018
- He once said that Naira will gain dominance.
- These and lots more are left at your discretion to judge if they have come through or not.
Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Marriage: Wife | Children
Apostle Suleman is happily married to a woman named Lizzy Suleman and their marriage is blessed with children.
Contacts | Facebook | Instagram | Website | Phone number
- Website – Apostlesuleman.org
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Facebook – Apostle Johnson Suleiman
- Twitter – Apst Johnson Suleiman
- Phone Number: UNCONFIRMED
Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Net Worth 2021
The Preacher is estimated to have a net worth of around $1.2 Million.