Ada Ameh Biography: Age, Wikipedia, Daughter, family
Table of Contents
Ada Ameh is a popular Nollywood actress television personality producer and comedian. Read on to find out more about her acting career, family, daughter, marriage, Wikipedia, age, movies and another interesting fact you may need to know.
she was born and brought up in the Lagos State Ajegunle area, South-Western part of the country, but our state of origin is Benue state and she’s from lower western areas of Benue State, Nigeria.
She had both our elementary and secondary education in Lagos State.
She decided to pursue her acting career in the Nigerian movie industry in 1995 and the following year, she was handed her first major debut by producer Zeb Ejiro who also directed the movie, she played the character greenhorn in the movie titled Domitila.
She is loved for her impressive acting skills and creativity, many producers are movie directors like to work with her because she knows how to quickly interpret roles given to her, and how she brilliantly put up with any character expected of her.
In 2003, she was starred alongside tens of other actors which include Amaechi Muonagor, Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze.
She had much different dream at first, either to become a single or medical practitioner, She also pointed out that it was Zeb Ejiro who helped her to discover fully her acting skills and brought out the best she couldn’t even see in herself.
She also disclosed that she used quite a handful of help from Basorge and Pat Okiri who painstakingly take her through the steps of scripts interpretation.
She has acted in more than a hundred movies during decades of experience acting in the industry.
Ada Ameh Movies
Some of the movies she has featured include;
|Domitila||Aki na Ukwa||Ghana Must Go||30 Days in Atlanta|
|True Love My Foot||The Johnsons||Blood Money||Atlas|
Ada alongside other actors like Susan Pwajok, Olumide Oworu was part of the cast on The Johnsons; a DSTV television series that started in 2016.
She also has quite impressive language skills, she can speak, Igbo, Yoruba, Ibibio, and Idoma very fluently
Ada Ameh Daughter
Ada Ameh, according to reports has a 14-year-old daughter she gave birth to at her early secondary school days when she was 14 years.
- Most Promising Actress in Nigeria at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards
- Best Actress in Comedy at the City People Entertainment Awards
- Best Comic Act to Watch at the Africa Movie Academy Awards
Ada Ameh Net Worth
She is one of the most successful and wealthiest actresses in Nollywood and her Estimated Net worth is $350,000.
- Name: Ada Ameh
- Date of Birth: 15th of May
- Place of Birth: Lagos, Nigeria
- State of Origin: Benue State
- Profession: Actress
- Married: unconfirmed
- Children: 1
Facts you need to know about Ada Ameh
- She hails from Benue state, rose to prominence in 1996 with her wonderful role in the film ‘Domitila.
- Ada was born to the family of Mr. Obandeh Ameh on the 15th of May, her year of birth is not yet available at the time of writing
- She has starred in several movies which include; phone swap civil war, Iraq & Iran, V boot, and many others.
- Ada Ameh, according to reports has a 14-year-old daughter she gave birth to at her early secondary school days when she was 14 years.
- She plays the lead role in The Johnson’s, one of the most-watched sitcom in Nigeria on DSTV
- She is also a movie producer, Philanthropist, and shew her commitment to girl child education development projects.
- Some of her best character roles is playing the mother and acting comedic roles in movies
- She was honored with a chieftaincy title in the township she is from, this is to commend her active commitment and contribution to the community’s development.